Mak Hubjer (1993) is a visual artist from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
He graduated at the Academy of Fine Arts in Sarajevo.
His work was shown at multiple national and international exhibitions.
He works on political and social subjects through performative and visual media.
Works done in the studio are paintings and mixed materials installations.
He is the founder and director of the Brodac Gallery.
SELECTED SOLO EXHIBITIONS
- 2019 Clear Conscience/ FRAC Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur
- 2019 900/Novecento ft Max Papeschi/The Historical Museum of BiH
- 2019 Piano,Piano-Zvono Gallery
- 2018 Piano/Visual Introduction-Gallery Charlama Depot
- 2018 Clear Conscience/ Collegium Artisticum Sarajevo
- 2016 Venice Biennale of Architecture/ Urban Think Tank
- 2016 Re-fju-dži Exhibition Cabaret Voltaire Zurich
- 2016 Re-fju-dži Exhibition Presevo (Serbia)
- 2015 Live from Zurich-Performance (live painting) PHS
- 2014 Live from Srebrenica
- 2020 Outer Self/ EastTopic Gallery/ Budapest
- 2018 Sarajevo storage/ IGP, Tuzla
- 2018 Sarajevo storage/ National Gallery of BiH
- 2018 BJCEM Landxcapes Curated by Salvatore Tramacere
- 2018 No budget Biennale-Charlama gallery, Curated by Jusuf Hadžifejzović
- 2017 “Yebiha”-Collegium Artisticum/Curated by Sanela Nuhanović
- 2016 Dislocation-Collegium Artisticum/ Curated by Sanela Nuhanović
- 2015 Passage-Sarajevo BiH/Curated by Bojan Stojčić
- 2015 Tramvaj u Zvonu- Gallery Zvono
- 2015 Izložba na Šinama, Sarajevo
- 2015 Bahanalije In situ art fest-Kino 1. Maj
- 2014 Postizborna Trauma/ BKC-Sarajevo
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: